Based in Cape Town, South Africa
14 October, 2014
PC / Mac / Linux
Steam [Not yet, but soon!]
|USD||$0.00 (or your regional equivalent)|
Climbing Towers, Stealing Treasure (CTST) is a game about climbing towers and stealing their treasures, all the while evading the zombies that inhabit the towers. You have no combat ability, however you possess the skills of throwing rocks and water bombs. You can also sneak. You have the ability to remain unseen in the shadows which is handy because the towers don't use overhead lighting and instead have opted for a more rustic motif using fires to light their halls. This means there are more shadows for you to creep in! This game features a very advanced zombie simulating AI. The zombies will realistically walk into walls and not even care.
This game was made over many many days. It features voice acting from the lead developer as well as art by the lead developer. The muscal score was also hand-picked by the lead developer from the very cool website, FreeMusicArchive. Even this webpage was made by the lead developer (what can't he do?).
- Includes a tale of love and intruige so deep, most will deny it even exists.
- Self-made digital art and visual effects.
- A very convincing voice acted death wail
- A* pathfinding so the enemies know how to reach you.
- Automatic checkpoint system between levels.
- Automatic saving of both music and sound options so it sounds the same through all of the many times you play the game.
- Hand-made raycast lighting effects.
- Very cool chiptunes.
- An ending that will make you happy inside.
- A scoring system that bases the points you get on your skill in each level.
Request Press Copy
Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
- "What are those things on the screen? Where am I meant to go?"
- Bewildered Parent
- "Cool art."
- Some Guy
- "You should add dynamic shadows, it's easy."
- Jacques Botha, SquigyXD's Playground
List of Songs
All of the songs are available for free.
Climbing Towers, Stealing Treasure Credits